Scintillae

scin-til-la: Latin, particle of fire, a spark.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Winona, Minnesota, United States

Monday, August 08, 2005

Brave New World

So, this is the Blogosphere, eh? I suppose it is reasonable to stake out a little corner of Cyberspace where one can confine his inconsequential ranting. Actually, I'm not really expecting anybody to read this. It's more of a catalyst to spur me to write more often, and perhaps to also post some things I've already written. If others derive some pleasure or insight from it, so much the better.

Back later with something worth reading (perhaps).

-PMOS

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicente Torres said...

Yes that I have read this. The blogosphera is a good invention. I hope to count with your articles for my project. Greetings

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home